E-Learning is a great enabler when it comes to training a large workforce or a team of individuals spread across the globe. While doing so, two very important aspects to be considered are:
1. Cultural differences and
While most e-learning courses are developed in a primary language, localizing them to various languages of the learners helps us maximize the learning almost effortlessly.
We at XLPro specialize in localizing the e-learning courses to a wide array of International and Local languages to address the requirements of our clients.
Our team experts collaborate with native language speakers and cultural experts from the specific region to not only translate the module but also add cultural sensitivity to it to make it more engaging and effective.
Benefits and Advantages
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Language Experts.
- High focus on cultural and regional relevancy of graphics.
- Thoroughly relatable and relevant scenarios and real world examples.
- Style mapped to the target audience.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Expertise in a wide range of latest and popular technologies.